Here are the rules:
1. Push-ups: chest MUST touch the ground and arms must be fully extended at the top for the rep to count. Doing them on your knees is acceptable.
2. Squats: knees should be at 90 degrees at the bottom of the squat. I used my couch as a guide, (if my butt touched it I was low enough). We're all different heights so find a box, stack pillows, have your roommate crouch on all fours just get low!
3. Crunches: feet off the ground and knees at 90 degrees. Make it a good range, no 1 inch crunches.
4. You get a minute break between exercises so subtract 2 minutes from your total time. Post your time.
5. Most of all, don't cheat. Every time you cheat I will know and I will punch a kitten.
See the awesome illustrations for technique. If you are still confused then youtube them, there are lots of good how-to's out there.
You have 3 days to do the challenge.... GO!