Monday, July 9, 2012

wednesday workouts

I don't have everyone's email address so figured I should post this up here too.

Chris had the idea that we should start training together once a week to make sure that we're all at the same level training wise, and using the tough mudder training program.
He's currently on a plane from Ottawa right now, I figured I'd send out the all-call.

Anyone interested on meeting up at the music garden at 6.30 after work on wednesday? (and every wednesday after that).
We can start off doing the mudderling training.

http://toughmudder.com/tough-mudder-boot-camp-training/

Please forward this along if I've missed someone.

Also, don't forget the day of, you have to bring stuff. They tell you about it here:
http://toughmudder.com/get-tough/

3 comments:

  1. In, (if my wife says its okay).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should bring your wife too! (I need pointers on her monkey bar technique)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plane?!?!?! He should be running from Ottawa!

    ReplyDelete